There are many ways to support WVU–Parkersburg. Besides monetary gifts, the WVU–Parkersburg Foundation greatly appreciates individuals and businesses willing to volunteer time, expertise, and services. You, your employees, or your business can make a gift to WVU–Parkersburg.
- Volunteer your company’s talent with corporate sponsorship of events, support of academic program improvement or offering a internship or cooperative learning experience at your place of business.
- Volunteer your expertise or services by serving on an advisory board, being a guest speaker or serving on the WVU–Parkerburg Board of Governors or the WVU–Parkersburg Foundation Board of Directors.
- Volunteer your personal time to a specific department and program, project or initiative, administrative or fundraising function or special event, or advisory board.
In-Kind or Matching Gifts
A non-cash gift, also called an in-kind gift, is a non-monetary contribution of personal property or professional services that benefit WVU–Parkersburg in a variety of ways. In-Kind or matching gifts may include:
- Gifts of equipment, tools, and/or supplies for academic programs or student activities
- Gifts of land or property for the benefit of the college
- Gift products and/or services for the use of fundraising events or programs
- Use of facilities or equipment for events or academic programs
- Professional services or advisory for the college or academic programs